\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Sorry I didn't reply sooner! 

Jade nodded her white head. She started trotting to the field.

No worries!

Lilly paused and glanced back over her shoulder, waiting for the two elders and Chumani to catch up.

(I know I have to have Paytah loose- I can't imagine how dented his pride will be.... :lau)
~Paytah skitttered aside, his flank stinging from Smoke's accurate barrage of bites. He gnashed his teeth together in the very same rage than pulsed through him like the wildfires that were so familiar to the horses; he loped in a tight circle around Smoke, his back hooves flailing out in high arches, along Smoke's legs, as he drew closer. We're just playing like colts. Neither of us is really fighting, Paytah realized, but made no move to fight closer combat.~

Smoke wheeled around the opposite direction that Paytah was moving in, and slammed his forequarters into the stallion's chest, reaching down with his head grab his fragile leg, almost breaking it, but not (;)).

~Paytah roared with reignited fury and slammed his massive head into Smoke's tender area of his flank, right on his ribs, hoping to completely knock the air out of him.~

(@Run Wild ;) )~ Sintemaza skirted the edge of his forest in a flowing gallop, his black mane flying out behind him like scorched moonshine left over from the night. He snorted with irritation at having to be out in the sunlight, but he had comprehended it was necessary in order for his vision to stay strong, and not squinted by the blinding sun. For my next victim... He abruptly veered right and shot back into the beloved darkened sanctuary of the thick woodlands. There's a few vulnerable foals in Valley Herd. Now I just need to pick one.~

Last edited:
~Paytah roared with reignited fury and slammed his massive head into Smoke's tender area of his flank, right on his ribs, hoping to completely knock the air out of him.~

Smoke sucked in his breath quickly, pinning his ears flat do his head. He rooted his feet to the ground and raised his head, eyes blazing, nostrils flaring, and his tail swishing - all as if to say, "I dare you."

Smoke sucked in his breath quickly, pinning his ears flat do his head. He rooted his feet to the ground and raised his head, eyes blazing, nostrils flaring, and his tail swishing - all as if to say, "I dare you."

~Paytah met his eyes, completely unperturbed by the other stallion's blatant defiance. "What kind of a burro-heart are you?" Paytah spat, his ears pinned to his skull and teeth bared. "What do you seek in trying to take Sun-Soak field?" He suddenly lunged off of his hindquarters and barreled into Smoke, muzzle snapping with an abrupt ferocity at any skin he could reach. There was no consideration taken into the retaliation Paytah would inevitably receive. "Send your herd back to the mountains, rock-hoof!"~

Last edited:
Hinto hesitated, trying to clear his mind enough to think of a plan, when Misae squealed with fright and rage. He wheeled around and charged at her attacker, then herded her away from the battle. "Run!" He hissed, "there are too many of them, and we can't fight them and win one-on-one like this." And the two took off across the valley to camp.

Frost gives a proud nod as her opponent turns around and runs away with another Valley horse, she then quickly turned to face anyone from Valley that was still near her

~Macawi leapt out from the shadows, her dark eyes flaming with domineering superiority, and slammed into Misae, completely ignoring the fact that there was a full-grown stallion with her. "Don't come back, coward!" she trumpeted, pounding her front legs brutally into the other filly's flank. "Sun-Soak field belongs to Mountain Herd from now on!!"~

Back
Top Bottom