\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Wamlisapa arrived at mountain herd

Btw I need conversation to eavesdrop on
1f442.png
1f605.png

(XDi suppose so, huh :p I'll get back to you when I can, but I have to go feed my unicorn now :weee she's in my avatar pic :D)

(Awww, okay, RW. :/ We'll miss you, but we totally get it. ;) I'll remove him right now.)

(I guess you think I forgot about this rp, but I didn't. You said that you would play with me, but when I posted you replied that you'd been busy and we needed to move ahead to the next day. I waited for you to rp with me, but after several pages of posts there was no mention of our horses so I decided to unsubscribe myself from the rp. Although I wanted to play my horse I thought that if I wasnt included after a single post it didn't make sense to force some one to play with me.)

(Awww, okay, RW. :/ We'll miss you, but we totally get it. ;) I'll remove him right now.)

(I guess you think I forgot about this rp, but I didn't. You said that you would play with me, but when I posted you replied that you'd been busy and we needed to move ahead to the next day. I waited for you to rp with me, but after several pages of posts there was no mention of our horses so I decided to unsubscribe myself from the rp. Although I wanted to play my horse I thought that if I wasnt included after a single post it didn't make sense to force some one to play with me.)

(I thought I replied...
Now I must go find that post to prove to myself I'm not hallucinating. ;)
I'm really sorry, RW. I should've kept reposting it to remind myself even of the promise I made for you... :/)

(@Run Wild ;) )~ Sintemaza skirted the edge of his forest in a flowing gallop, his black mane flying out behind him like scorched moonshine left over from the night. He snorted with irritation at having to be out in the sunlight, but he had comprehended it was necessary in order for his vision to stay strong, and not squinted by the blinding sun. For my next victim... He abruptly veered right and shot back into the beloved darkened sanctuary of the thick woodlands. There's a few vulnerable foals in Valley Herd. Now I just need to pick one.~

(This was my last post- 22 days ago, although I had accidentally left it open-ended for you to have to dream up an encounter with Wanageeska. I think I reposted it a week later or so. :( I'm sorry. )

(This was my last post- 22 days ago, although I had accidentally left it open-ended for you to have to dream up an encounter with Wanageeska. I think I reposted it a week later or so. :( I'm sorry. )

(That makes since because I watched the rp for a reply for a week or more before deciding to unsubscribe. It's ok.)

Back
Top Bottom