\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

Oh well i guess I will sleep now seeing as i have to get up at 6 for the bus and i have annother 7th grade placement test
1f610.png
1f610.png
1f610.png
1f61f.png
1f61f.png
1f61f.png
1f61f.png
1f616.png
1f616.png
1f636.png
1f61e.png
1f612.png
1f612.png
1f622.png

Wamlisapa walked slowly to where okatay and flood where standing

Flood gave Wamlisapa a sideways glance. "Is mountain herd planning anything against valley herd yet?" He asked.

(Sorry, it was a busy day today -_-)

(Yeah, do you remember where we left off?)

(I think so...)

(Gang)
Matho stood beside Pale Blood, watching Flood and Otaktay warily. He had grown since he had been captured, and his head was beginning to rise just above Pale Blood's whithers. "What happened to that pinto yearling?" He asked.

(I think so...)

(Gang)
Matho stood beside Pale Blood, watching Flood and Otaktay warily. He had grown since he had been captured, and his head was beginning to rise just above Pale Blood's whithers. "What happened to that pinto yearling?" He asked.

(Gang as well)
Pale Blood glanced at Matho when he asked him the question "They were a herd horse, look like they been in a rough fight. I'm betting Flood pulled them away from some border skirmish and has convinced them to be a Gang spy" he replies simply, he seemed to be bored by the whole thing and he didn't have any interest in situation.

(Gang as well)
Pale Blood glanced at Matho when he asked him the question "They were a herd horse, look like they been in a rough fight. I'm betting Flood pulled them away from some border skirmish and has convinced them to be a Gang spy" he replies simply, he seemed to be bored by the whole thing and he didn't have any interest in situation.

"Oh" Matho replied, cocking his back leg lazily. He flicked a fly off his flank. "Did he capture me to be a spy?"

Back
Top Bottom