\~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a wild horse role-play

"Oh" Matho replied, cocking his back leg lazily. He flicked a fly off his flank. "Did he capture me to be a spy?"

Pale Blood rolled his eyes "Oh no, spy work is definitely not why you're here. Flood recruited you to be a strong asset to this herd not a sneaky little spy that has to actually live with the enemy. Imagine how boring that would be" he responded quickly, he didn't like the whole idea of spies but he understood the were kinda necessary.

(Gah sorry it's taking so long to reply, my father is keeping me busy)

Pale Blood rolled his eyes "Oh no, spy work is definitely not why you're here. Flood recruited you to be a strong asset to this herd not a sneaky little spy that has to actually live with the enemy. Imagine how boring that would be" he responded quickly, he didn't like the whole idea of spies but he understood the were kinda necessary.

(Gah sorry it's taking so long to reply, my father is keeping me busy)

(No worries ;))

Matho said nothing, simply straitened his stance. "Makes sense" he replied.

(Gtg)

(Hello. I'm going to be leaving this rp. I don't really have the time at the moment. You mind removing my characters from this roleplay? :()

(Aw, I understand CP :( you will be missed in the rp world :hugs)

Last edited:
~Otaktay pranced along the ridge, coat gleaming in full dusty sheen and bristle tail held in a resemblance of a proud stallion's flagged one- all of his unsurpassed epicness on display for all to see. We have spies in each herd. Hatred is rising. His cracked lips spread into a malevolent grin as his sharpened hooves pranced along the rolling pebbles as he dislodged them with his airy gait. Things have never been better.~

~Otaktay pranced along the ridge, coat gleaming in full dusty sheen and bristle tail held in a resemblance of a proud stallion's flagged one- all of his unsurpassed epicness on display for all to see. We have spies in each herd. Hatred is rising. His cracked lips spread into a malevolent grin as his sharpened hooves pranced along the rolling pebbles as he dislodged them with his airy gait. Things have never been better.~

Flood tspared him a sideways glance. "You're in high spirits today, aren't you?" He teased.

Back
Top Bottom