One word story

Let's keep going with this story!

Here it is so far:

Chickens cackling very loudly were strolling down the pier. Suddenly, they looked and saw a wombat. The wombat jumped over one hen and decided that he should take the necklace that Henrietta wants. She yelled and hit him with a pocketbook. He cried, "Youch!" and ran by a truck that carried several boxes of lipstick that randomly started flashing. Then it got pecked by Eggbertina, and the boxes exploded; along came a giant whale. The whale started whistling, spitting, and escaping a tall forklift. Henrietta gasped, "My second-cousin!" The whale then waved and shouted, "BANANA!" Henrietta jumped onto Humphrey Whale and yeehawed! Humphrey sped toward a marooned rooster on a blue yacht. The whale said, "NECTARINE!" The rooster jumed on a little stingray that swam towards Henrietta, who recognized the stingray that it was her second cousin. Henrietta then shouted, "I declare! It's not a joke!" The stingray replied, "What delicious potatoes! I do enjoy a good casserole!" Then Henrietta turned towards the whale and screamed, "Cucumber!" At the signal of.....

@Ch1cken Tender! Come play if you can! :)

Let's keep going with this story!

Here it is so far:

Chickens cackling very loudly were strolling down the pier. Suddenly, they looked and saw a wombat. The wombat jumped over one hen and decided that he should take the necklace that Henrietta wants. She yelled and hit him with a pocketbook. He cried, "Youch!" and ran by a truck that carried several boxes of lipstick that randomly started flashing. Then it got pecked by Eggbertina, and the boxes exploded; along came a giant whale. The whale started whistling, spitting, and escaping a tall forklift. Henrietta gasped, "My second-cousin!" The whale then waved and shouted, "BANANA!" Henrietta jumped onto Humphrey Whale and yeehawed! Humphrey sped toward a marooned rooster on a blue yacht. The whale said, "NECTARINE!" The rooster jumed on a little stingray that swam towards Henrietta, who recognized the stingray that it was her second cousin. Henrietta then shouted, "I declare! It's not a joke!" The stingray replied, "What delicious potatoes! I do enjoy a good casserole!" Then Henrietta turned towards the whale and screamed, "Cucumber!" At the signal of.....

@Ch1cken Tender! Come play if you can! :)
… at the signal of a

Thanks for the tag! I forgot about this thread!:ya

Back
Top Bottom