ongoing chicken issue, advice needed

If you have to put her out of her misery or she dies on her own, perhaps perform a home necropsy to try and find out what the cause was.
haha my mom would never let me. i wish tho. i will give her until friday before i cull, i’ll put her out with her sisters on thursday so she gets some last time with them. i wish there was a way for me to put her out of her misery, i’ve seen people use tylenol, might try that, if not my dad has culled chickens twice before.

sorry she isn't improving :( i know how it feels when you want to help a bird so bad and they just don't get better. just know it's not your fault!! it sounds like you did everything you could and really cared about her. hopefully you and your flock don't have to experience something like this again.

sorry she isn't improving :( i know how it feels when you want to help a bird so bad and they just don't get better. just know it's not your fault!! it sounds like you did everything you could and really cared about her. hopefully you and your flock don't have to experience something like this again.
Thank you so much, this will be my fourth chicken that has passed this year (note to self: do not get the sickest looking tractor supply chickens) but im just glad I’m able to make her comfortable while she passes.

Back
Top Bottom