Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

Pics
DSCN3927.JPG

Lovely new quilt!! Beautifully made! See next post, as it seems I can't post pics and script at the same time.

I'm so happy you're pleased with it! I am not one to decorate with blues, but these with the other colors added expand how it can be used, I think. I love how you did that with the bench!

Thanks!
I am doing this table runner with the chicken fabric. With all the batting pieces, I have none long enough without piecing batting, but I have no thin cotton anyway so need to get that before I can continue. It will be something like 20x58" finished after quilting. And I did matching mug mats as a bonus to go with it.

Attachments

• DSC04519.JPG
    DSC04519.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04520.JPG
    DSC04520.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC04521.JPG
    DSC04521.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks!
I am doing this table runner with the chicken fabric. With all the batting pieces, I have none long enough without piecing batting, but I have no thin cotton anyway so need to get that before I can continue. It will be something like 20x58" finished after quilting. And I did matching mug mats as a bonus to go with it.
So did you get this project do Everything?
I've been finding some bargains on Thousands of bolts...just no time for sewing...fabric stash is growing!

So did you get this project do Everything?
I've been finding some bargains on Thousands of bolts...just no time for sewing...fabric stash is growing!

Yes, Kathryn, I did! We've just been distracted with family dramas, my husband's brother died, then one of his sisters' husbands had a heart attack and garden and chickens and HEAT/HUMIDITY, ack! Not much quilting will be happening until fall, I think.
Here is what I made with it.
DSC04606.JPG

Back
Top Bottom