Ongoing Quilt Projects, Continued from the "No Appreciation...." Thread

Except for binding, she's done and larger than anything I've done on a machine thus far (or by hand, for that matter). I know I have to get the drop-in table to offset the frustration I had with hang-ups on the edges of the extension table that goes with the machine.
I put it on and took pics but forgot to tuck under the pillows, so it can be either way, but the big center star is centered better if it is tucked a little bit.

DSC02113.JPG
DSC02114.JPG
DSC02118.JPG
DSC02119.JPG
DSC02121.JPG

All are cool but I really, REALLY like that top pic! Just strikes the right chord with me, lol.
Thanks, I love that block, too. It's called God's Eye, made it before when I was hand quilting everything. I know I've posted it here some time in the past. This is the first one I made and sold.
DSCN2101.JPG

Looks awesome, Cyn! I am finally getting back to the sewing room. We're super shorthanded at work, so I've been pulling some long weeks.
I am excited to use my monster walking foot that came with my machine for the first time. Just going to get back to basics on this baby quilt
babyquilt2.jpg

I named my machine Alice after my mom who was so influential in getting me started sewing. Thanks to @chickenzoo for the beautiful decals. She does great work if you ever need them!
alicemachine2.jpg

( @speckledhen ---Please note the peek of the wall hanging behind the thread :) It inspires me daily)

Back
Top Bottom