Online Chicken Simulation Game

The Chickinn

Songster
11 Years
Sep 28, 2008
near SF, CA
This game (if it gets going) is going to have all Lagre Fowl breeds the APA recognises, plus some others like Marans possibly, and all of the bantam breeds the ABA recognises and possibly some more. Please post here if you would be interested in playing the game if it does get going.

pop.gif

OK, good to know I have some people willing to play on teh game. I'm getting in touch with some people who will possibly be helping me out. Also, anyone with some website designing experience, could I possibly get some of your help? thanks. Hope to have all of the glitches and stuff ironed out by January or so of next year.

The different breeds will each have a picture, and also, the picture will correspond with the color of the bird(if someone breeds for color, not breed perfection). There will also be other things you can do, like buy Meat chickens from someone(or a hatchery) gto raise up to slaughter. When you make an account, you will start out with $5,000,000 and you can choose from many different breeds what breed(s) you want you 20 starter birds to be. You will be able to breed those chickens up better and better.You will decide where you want to buy your land(and how many acres it will be), what barns you want to build(eg. a broiler house that will hold 1,000 meat birds or a pen that will hold 50 meat birds, a hen house that will hold X amount of chickens, barns, houses, etc.) Also, if any of you could come up with breeds that you DEFIINATELY want to see on the simulation, please, just post the breeds in here as a post, and I will get a list going so you can see what breeds are already DEFINATELY going to be on the simulation game. Also, any other ideas are welcome, as always. Also, still looking for someone with computer experience.

Thank You
Cody

Back
Top Bottom