Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does offer swap page look at what is available mean? Are you saying look at what you offered before? I noticed your current offer on the bantam egg swap says the same thing.

Last edited:
look under the title of "what's available now" and see what i have that doesn't have any standing orders. the other fowl i have-have quite a few standing orders before they are free to 'swap".

look under the title of "what's available now" and see what i have that doesn't have any standing orders. the other fowl i have-have quite a few standing orders before they are free to 'swap".

So, do you mean we are supposed to sort through what you owe iot decide what to claim? I don't think that's really how this is supposed to work...

Thank u chiqita...

Ive tried to make it very easy...where it says what's available is what I can get out in 2 weeks. The others breeds are as requested...I'm limited on those..lots of standing orders.

I have a nice lil business here where I live...so that's why what's available changes so much. I dnt like ppl to have to wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom