Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank u chiqita...

Ive tried to make it very easy...where it says what's available is what I can get out in 2 weeks. The others breeds are as requested...I'm limited on those..lots of standing orders.

I have a nice lil business here where I live...so that's why what's available changes so much. I dnt like ppl to have to wait
smile.png

Some pics would be nice also.

OH, I really shouldn't do this, but, Mine, - CCL & EE

My Offer
8 EE
8 EE/OE
or if you can wait a week
3 Wheaten/ Blue Wheaten Ameraucana & 4 EE/OE

Mine on the SL Wyandotts

Offered:

6+ Black Cayuga Ducks (Holderread Line)
Outstandingly hardy, great foragers, and make excellent pets or meat (or both!) averaging 7-8 lbs live weight. These ducks aren't bothered a bit by the harsh winters of the northeast and the girls are good seasonal layers giving me coal-black eggs early in the season which then fade to a dark grey-green. Mine haven't shown a strong desire to go broody so I usually stick the eggs under a broody Cochin.

Or

6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)
These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have.

Mine on the SL Wyandotts

Offered:

6+ Black Cayuga Ducks (Holderread Line)

Outstandingly hardy, great foragers, and make excellent pets or meat (or both!) averaging 7-8 lbs live weight. These ducks aren't bothered a bit by the harsh winters of the northeast and the girls are good seasonal layers giving me coal-black eggs early in the season which then fade to a dark grey-green. Mine haven't shown a strong desire to go broody so I usually stick the eggs under a broody Cochin.

Or

6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)

These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have.

Mine!
I will offer 6+ indian runner ducks (mixed colored flock)
or 6+ muscovy eggs (mixed color flock)
http://sherryscrazymenagerie.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Quote: MINE! Runners please!!! I need new blood
big_smile.png

OFFER:

6 Choice of Call, Runner, Pekin or mix of any of the 3 (there is a wait of about a week for JUST calls, everything else can ship now)-calls & runners are mixed color flocks, runners are SQ stock

or

8+ LF EE/Layer cross-will make EE babies-no wait

or

12+ Coturnix quail, mix of regular & jumbo, assorted colors

or

6+ Assorted Bantams (pure OEGB or EE covered by blue wheaten Ameraucana roo, cochin mix)

Last edited:
People on mobile devices cannot see it though. That is why a list in the post or at least a link is helpful.
yes, every post should have a link to the swap page, She had just upgraded her swap page to list what was availible and made it easier to find there :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom