In a week:
6+ Speckled Sussex
6 Black Bantam Cochin
Mine 6 OEGB
Offer:
8 Salmon Faverolle LF from Univ of AR exhibition lines
or
3 Sicilian Buttercup Bantam and 5 Salmon Faverolle

Mine 6 OEGB Offer: 8 Salmon Faverolle LF from Univ of AR exhibition lines or 3 Sicilian Buttercup Bantam and 5 Salmon Faverolle
Can't resist, salmon favorelle please if you're willing to wait till mid may to ship? Let me know. If not I could take them now. Offer 6+ Pekin duck eggs(2 weeks) Or 6 grey call duck eggs Or 8+EE Or 12+ hens choice between the two duck egg offers

Last edited:
Can't resist, salmon favorelle please if you're willing to wait till mid may to ship? Let me know. If not I could take them now.
Offer
6+ Pekin duck eggs(2 weeks)
Or
6 grey call duck eggs
Or
8+EE
Or
12+ hens choice between the two duck egg offers
Mid may is fine as long as they continue to lay.

minihorses' Pekin eggs are awesome! Big eggs, I just put 9/12 into lockdown, and there was one peeping at me already - early little buggar!
lol.png

minihorses' Pekin eggs are awesome! Big eggs, I just put 9/12 into lockdown, and there was one peeping at me already - early little buggar!
lol.png
I had 4 of hers pop Sat & Sun & 1 was even from a cracked egg that I sealed with nail polish. 1st time I've ever managed to get a cracked 1 to hatch. Strong little babies!

Nail polish isn't toxic to the embryo? I use candle wax, had a patched Wellie egg hatch last week.
Apparently not, it worked & all I've used wax on didn't...LOL This was the 1st time using nail polish because I couldn't find a candle when I needed it & the nail polish was sitting right there from where I'd been marking chicks with it as they hatched.

Can't resist, salmon favorelle please if you're willing to wait till mid may to ship? Let me know. If not I could take them now.
Offer
6+ Pekin duck eggs(2 weeks)
Or
6 grey call duck eggs
Or
8+EE
Or
12+ hens choice between the two duck egg offers

Can also do 4SBEL and 4+EE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back