Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Mine~

The runners in BBS.

(I want chocolate - DH wants blue or black...........so we will go with BBS
smile.png
)
Offer:
12+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail eggs ( can get pics if needed) - will probably be closer to 20 sent.
or
4+ Pekin duck eggs

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine~

The runners in BBS.

(I want chocolate - DH wants blue or black...........so we will go with BBS
smile.png
)
Offer:
12+ Jumbo Brown Coturnix Quail eggs ( can get pics if needed) - will probably be closer to 20 sent.
or
4+ Pekin duck eggs

LOL I want the Pekin and offer the same as above again
Current Order
I can Offer: Bantam Cochins B/B/S Frizzle/ Smooth, OEGB (crele or Silver blue), One breed or combo of these. ~To ship First Part of next week
or 4+ Runner Duck Eggs (all pens seperated by Color) B/B/S or F/W Crested ~To Ship First part of Next week. Chocolates if you wait a week.

Last edited:
why not have a thread for just bantam cochins and ducks? We want big birds !:p Big birds, give us big chickens ! Sorry,cabin fever.

pop.gif
I think several of us are just waiting to pounce on some standard chickens.. do I hear some LF?? I can't have ducks.. incubators set up for staggered chicken egg hatching..so no quail here.. hummm.. I know what you all will do.. you are going to wait for me to go to sleep..I'll wake up in the morning and all the LF eggs will be claimed..
hit.gif
I am going to fool you though.. I am camping out here alllllll night. need more caffiene
ya.gif

pop.gif

Shelly

I want the crele oegb

I offer.....

LF.......

Buckeye,

Pullet won reserve American at South Arkansas show last weekend. And can throw in some australorp or barred rock as extras. Australorp roo won reserve English at the same show.

Last edited:
Mine! Offer RIR, Buff Orps, Barred Rocks, Delawares, Black Australorps or for you folks with the little chickens, I have silkies. Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine on the silkie
I can offer pekin,delaware,dominique or mix turkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom