Online source for bulk chicken food

The shipping would be outrageous for a bulk load online.
If I was you I would find a Feed Mill near you. ( When I say Feed Mill I don't mean a Feed Store like TSC ).

Chris

Chris09 is right, look for a local feed mill. I would only buy feed from a box store like TSC as a last resort. In Oklahoma where I live feed is considerably less at mill compared to TSC or Orschelns.

We have to go to TSC between tomorrow and Saturday to get a hanging water and hanging feeder for their new coop, so we will get it then.

Hi Nestled Chickens - where in the Pacific Northwest are you located? I'm in Olympia and we have a couple feed mills here AND there are some people who deliver chicken feed up and down I-5. I haven't used the feed they're selling though. There are a couple of Feed Mills in this area where you can get lots of supplies and feed for your Ladies...PM me if you need more specific information.

I know a couple of the stores up in WA cater to high end chicken owners and charge an outrageous amount for a 50lb sac of feed. Perhaps you live near one of the chains like Del's or one of the cenex/co-op's?

Online would be super expensive, a feed mill like everyone else is mentioning would be ideal.

Buy local. Pick it up to save on delivery/shipping costs if you can/have the ability to do so. You labor is cheaper than the vendor you purchase from.

Maybe try and ask at the cenex if you can get a bulk discount, depending on how many bags you are buying. Last I got feed, I think it was 14 for a 50lb bag of standard layer.

Back
Top Bottom