Online Swap!

Does anyone have any silkie eggs for swapping? I'm in Mississippi and can meet or pay shipping. I have black cuckoo english orpington eggs, black australorp eggs, mixed breed eggs, and in 2 more days I will again have chocolate english orpington eggs to trade. Breeders are cuckoo english orp pair, choc english orp trio, black australorp roo with 3 australorp hens, blrw hen, rir hen, and buff orp hen.

IMG_2271.JPG
IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG
Here's some of the oldest chicks. As you can see 2 buff chicks and the AC crosses.
IMG_2271.JPG
IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2279.JPG

I have 6 pullets up for swap (3 Jersey giants and 3 red cross). They are sweet birds I have had them for over 2 months and they are much loved. They have been fed new country organics and are now on grower feed. I am in the Richmond, Va area and would trade them for anything, herbs, spices, veggies, dog biscuits, etc. I just have too many.

Attachments

• 20190428_112427.jpg
    20190428_112427.jpg
    703.9 KB · Views: 5
I would like some baby peafowl, royal palm turkeys, brown Chinese geese, red golden pheasants or lady Amherst pheasant . Or hatching eggs.

I have to offer
Blue laced red Wyandotte silkie mixed bantam hen
Dark sex link hen
Bared rock hen
Japanese bantam
Silkie bantam
And fawn and white Indian runner hatching eggs in late July early August
And eggs from pure breads

is the silkie bantam a hen? And if so, I don't have the things you're looking for, but I can probs pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom