only one left!

Quote:
I know my feedstore will not sell less than 3. maybe if you explain the situation, they can help.

Quote:
She is 6 days old! The water is not cool becuse i have to keep her at 95 degrees so the water gets warm.

Something is wrong! Yesterday she was chirping and was very happy! Today she seems so sleepy and lazy. I don't know if she is just growing and needs her sleep or she is getting weak. Should i force her to eat?

Nat,
Can you change the water out for some cool fresh water and make sure it is not directly under the heat lamp? How is she doing now? Can she move away from the heat sorce if she is too hot? Try boiling an egg and chopping it up real fine and offering it to her.

ok i can try that. I never thought about the water being warm and her not wanting to drink it.

Ok guys listen to this Iam incredibly stupid! I was told to put maybe a mirror and glass marbles in there to interest her in the water. So I did. Stupid me didn't wash the marbles or the mirror. We think the residue might have gotten the chick sick. She is doing better now. I hope she pulls thru!

hit.gif
: I'm SO sorry. You did every thing you could!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom