Only this big run... hope it will be ok... advice please

Jun 14, 2020
So! I was measuring my garden, it’s an odd shape. I can only fit in a 6ft by 13ft run. Is this big enough for 4 bantams, 2 Sussex cross and one buff Orpington? If we find out any of the chicks are roosters then they will be gone.

I will be free ranging them everyday except when I go away and put enPugh entertainment for them inside.
704F0C2A-3BC2-4203-800B-863627204B26.jpeg

So! I was measuring my garden, it’s an odd shape. I can only fit in a 6ft by 13ft run. Is this big enough for 4 bantams, 2 Sussex cross and one buff Orpington? If we find out any of the chicks are roosters then they will be gone.

I will be free ranging them everyday except when I go away and put enPugh entertainment for them inside. View attachment 2227777
Sorry it’s 3 bantams, so 6 chickens altogether

The coop will have to go inside although I’m wondering if I could cut a hole and attached it to the outside of the run with the ladder going into the run. I’ve got all the shades etc

You can cut a hole in the wire for your coop ladder, but you’ll need to add some wood or steel tubing framing around the opening and re-attach the wire to the added frame to maintain the stability of your wire fencing. That’ll be a nice setup with the coop outside.

Back
Top Bottom