Only urate poop

Pics
The molasses flush I do is one teaspoon of molasses to one/fourth cup warm water. I don't think she needs it right now, though. My hunch is still on a blockage in the oviduct.

How is her behavior? Is she hunched and fluffed? It can't hurt to give her another calcium and encourage her to drink water.
I have a 1/5yo hen who's been laying fairy eggs since November, then layed about 3 soft shell double eggs connected and 2 deformed small soft-shell eggs. This happens about every 10 days. Usually Nutridrench helps her pass them within a day. She passed a deformed fairy egg a few days ago and since her appetite has declined to about nothing and she's isolating. She's pooping mainly urates with sometimes small gooey stool. I feel like something is blocking her stool and that's why she's not eating. I don't think she'll tolerate a soak. She's very skittish. Should I try the molasses? Coconut oil orally?

I have a 1/5yo hen who's been laying fairy eggs since November, then layed about 3 soft shell double eggs connected and 2 deformed small soft-shell eggs. This happens about every 10 days. Usually Nutridrench helps her pass them within a day. She passed a deformed fairy egg a few days ago and since her appetite has declined to about nothing and she's isolating. She's pooping mainly urates with sometimes small gooey stool. I feel like something is blocking her stool and that's why she's not eating. I don't think she'll tolerate a soak. She's very skittish. Should I try the molasses? Coconut oil orally?
I'd think she needs calcium.

One of these each day directly into her beak until she's back to just laying normal eggs again.
F57D4B6B-216D-49EC-A92C-3DFAF3C5915E.jpeg

One of these each day directly into her beak until she's back to just laying normal eggs again.View attachment 3410426
One of these each day directly into her beak until she's back to just laying normal eggs again.View attachment 3410426
Edit: I think she may have a soft shell still inside of her. She passed what looks to be 1/2 of the double egg on 2/16 (both photos below) Usually she perks up afterwards, but she kept behaving like she still needed to lay. How can I try to remove it?

Attachments

• B6ACD005-9632-44B7-844C-8F128550FBB0.jpeg
    B6ACD005-9632-44B7-844C-8F128550FBB0.jpeg
    265.4 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom