Ontario, Canada

Just moved outside of waterford, ontario in January, I adopted two barred rock hens in march at 1 year old and have been getting pretty much 2 eggs a day. It isn't enough to feed the family so I went and purchased 6 barred rock and 6 white leghorns at 5 weeks old this past saturday. This site has provided me with so much information. My older girls free range from dawn till dusk but only let the chickies in the fenced run until I can trust my older ones not to peck them

Just moved outside of waterford, ontario in January, I adopted two barred rock hens in march at 1 year old and have been getting pretty much 2 eggs a day. It isn't enough to feed the family so I went and purchased 6 barred rock and 6 white leghorns at 5 weeks old this past saturday. This site has provided me with so much information. My older girls free range from dawn till dusk but only let the chickies in the fenced run until I can trust my older ones not to peck them

i also live just outside waterford!!!!

Tomorrow is my big day ! I get my 6 chickens !
1f4a5.png
1f389.png

I'm close to Peterborough - any one else from that area? Maybe someone who wants some roosters since I seem to have an abundance? (Hahaha)

Hi sir,
do you know who has a cockfight here in Canada? , i live in Montreal but i c ant find any where maybe in Ontario but i nedd some help please!
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom