ONtario Chickeners

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by tristancolli, Sep 2, 2009.

1. xke4

xke4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2007
    Just west of London.

2. farmerbrownsdaughter

farmerbrownsdaughter Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Maple Ridge, B.C.
    Well I am Canadian but live on the west coast baby! And it's not even raining right now! Maple Ridge, B.C.

3. Farmer Peggy

Farmer Peggy Out Of The Brooder

May 9, 2009
    Hi
    You were talking to Sue? I did not get my diapers yet can't wait! I have to bath my Rooster and one hen today, we are getting ready to put them in the fair tomorrow. Should be interesting! How do you know Sue?

4. cluckcluck42

cluckcluck42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    Quebec
    AAAH ONTARIANS!!!! I'm near Ottawa, Ontario here.

Hey, anyone looking to sell some dual purpose chickens in the Ottawa area? I can take them in the next two months for sure. [​IMG] Also, anyone got an incubator for sale!! hehe.

5. Della333

Della333 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2009
    Caledon Ontario
    Caledon / Orangeville Area

5 hens
    Ameracauna
    Maran
    D'uccle
    2 Sussex

looking to get bantam cochins or more D'uccles as kids pets if anyone has a tip for me.

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    South Africa

7. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Quote:She's my sil---sister in law-- her bro's my hubby. If hubs gets up in time (he's on nights), we might be going to the fair before dinner at the inlaws. Good luck at the fair!!

8. Farmer Peggy

Farmer Peggy Out Of The Brooder

May 9, 2009
    Ok fair results are in...
    Bared rock hen -1st place
    Leghorn Rooster-2nd place.
    I have to say everything went really good today talked to some nice people. I was a little upset how some of the poultry was handled today! I guess not everyone considers their pets as family or should I say Poultry as pets. I beleive you should treat everyone and every animal as you would like to be treated. It's to bad more of us didn't have the same motto!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MeatKing

MeatKing Chillin' With My Peeps

Congrads on placing, I'm just 10 min north of Prescott

10. tristancolli

tristancolli Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2009
    Kinmount
    Well hello all i acually didn't think there were this many canadians on here i am acually looking for someone that might have an old bator they are not using but works cause i wanna try and hatch my own and also looking for information on what you think for show bird breeds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by