ONtario Chickeners

Hi
You were talking to Sue? I did not get my diapers yet can't wait! I have to bath my Rooster and one hen today, we are getting ready to put them in the fair tomorrow. Should be interesting! How do you know Sue?

AAAH ONTARIANS!!!! I'm near Ottawa, Ontario here.

Hey, anyone looking to sell some dual purpose chickens in the Ottawa area? I can take them in the next two months for sure.
smile.png
Also, anyone got an incubator for sale!! hehe.

Caledon / Orangeville Area

5 hens
Ameracauna
Maran
D'uccle
2 Sussex

looking to get bantam cochins or more D'uccles as kids pets if anyone has a tip for me.

Quote:
She's my sil---sister in law-- her bro's my hubby. If hubs gets up in time (he's on nights), we might be going to the fair before dinner at the inlaws. Good luck at the fair!!

Ok fair results are in...
Bared rock hen -1st place
Leghorn Rooster-2nd place.
I have to say everything went really good today talked to some nice people. I was a little upset how some of the poultry was handled today! I guess not everyone considers their pets as family or should I say Poultry as pets. I beleive you should treat everyone and every animal as you would like to be treated. It's to bad more of us didn't have the same motto!
30759_dsc03799.jpg

30759_dsc03796.jpg

Well hello all i acually didn't think there were this many canadians on here i am acually looking for someone that might have an old bator they are not using but works cause i wanna try and hatch my own and also looking for information on what you think for show bird breeds

Back
Top Bottom