Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif
I may have to do some retail therapy to get ready, darn, I just hate that! Maybe some cute boots with fur lining!!! (if only I could find some in flats, I just can't do the 6 inch heels that seem to be the style now-a-days!)

V, when does the time change over there?

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Friday is the day, snow or not!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif
I may have to do some retail therapy to get ready, darn, I just hate that! Maybe some cute boots with fur lining!!! (if only I could find some in flats, I just can't do the 6 inch heels that seem to be the style now-a-days!)

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

The snow didn't come to anything thank goodness. Clocks go back Sunday 30th October.

You will have to let me know of your plans again ie where you will be and when and a contact number if you have one just in case.
See you soon!
smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif

celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

The snow didn't come to anything thank goodness. Clocks go back Sunday 30th October.

You will have to let me know of your plans again ie where you will be and when and a contact number if you have one just in case.
See you soon!
smile.png

V, we will be in Edinburgh until the 31st. then in Dufftown from the 31st to the 3rd. I will PM my number, but remember to text me on it because the phone roaming charges are outragious!!!!

Wow, we get an extra hour
tongue.png
I am really not sure when the time changes here, I think it is a week after halloween, but I am not sure.....they changed it a few years back, so now I am all confused
roll.png

See Ya Soon!
smile.png

Laura, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time on your trip. Hopefully, you will get to see my darlin' girl. Be sure to give the Thistle a hug from her old Da.

Quote:
No worries Sam, there will be plenty of hugs, and I will reserve one especially for you!

It is looking as if we will have about 4 extra days to explore the Highlands, as a portion of our trip south to England has unexpectedly been cancelled. So, I guess we will just road trip around the north causing hillbilly havoc along the way!
cool.png
Maybe we can go farther north then first planned, perhaps the Orkney Islands........???
Or,
My DH, Mike has been practicing his English saddle skills, so we may take a short break and just ride the pony's for a few day!!! Either way I and sure we will have a grand time!
celebrate.gif

I would love to go to Scotland! Hubby wants me to go with him one of these days! The price of hotels would kill our budget, that's for sure!

Have fun on the trip!

Quote:
No worries Sam, there will be plenty of hugs, and I will reserve one especially for you!

It is looking as if we will have about 4 extra days to explore the Highlands, as a portion of our trip south to England has unexpectedly been cancelled. So, I guess we will just road trip around the north causing hillbilly havoc along the way!
cool.png
Maybe we can go farther north then first planned, perhaps the Orkney Islands........???
Or,
My DH, Mike has been practicing his English saddle skills, so we may take a short break and just ride the pony's for a few day!!! Either way I and sure we will have a grand time!
celebrate.gif

Easy on the smoosh mind.....

Do I remember you saying you are going to Kyle? If so and you have some extra time then I recommend going over the Skye bridge to the island and going north from there on the ferry to Lewis and Harris (where my DH is from). They have some of the best beaches in Scotland up there and plenty to see and do. The Callanish stones are a must. Easier than getting to Orkney too, although I like the accents better in the Northern Isles (but don't tell my hubby that!)
big_smile.png

Quote:

cool.png
Or,
celebrate.gif

Easy on the smoosh mind.....

Do I remember you saying you are going to Kyle? If so and you have some extra time then I recommend going over the Skye bridge to the island and going north from there on the ferry to Lewis and Harris (where my DH is from). They have some of the best beaches in Scotland up there and plenty to see and do. The Callanish stones are a must. Easier than getting to Orkney too, although I like the accents better in the Northern Isles (but don't tell my hubby that!)
big_smile.png

Yes, we are going to be in Kyle. Lewis and Harris sound interesting, I have it written down! Can you take the car on the ferry or is is just a walk on?
I will do a little research today to see what I can find out!
Thanks for the info, and I am not smoochy!
tongue.png

I looked it up....I think we would really enjoy going over there! Lots to see!!! And we can take the car on the ferry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom