Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

That's my guess.

A mutual friend called me with a sob story about his friend needing to find a new home for his pyranees. He said she wasn't eating since the livestock was sold and her owner was desperate to save her. I offered to take her until a new home could be found, as she might be happier around goat, horses, etc,..

When we went to see her, the first thing the owner said was that if we didn't take her he would shoot her. So much for a caring owner, huh?

He walked us back to see the dog. I told him she's not a pyranees. He said, oh, yeah. she's an anatolian. Uh, no. She's not that either. I asked what her name was. He couldn't remember what the hired hand called her.

We had gone to meet the dog... we didn't want to risk our kids safety with an huge, unknown dog.
We couldn't get her away from him quick enough. She is a delightful dog. A real sweetie.

Are you implying that I have a dirty mind?

While it's not cake it still goes pretty good with coffee if you'd care to join me.

tongue2.gif
Sorry Sam. I should have read your post better. I thought we were still cleaning under the bed.
gig.gif

Highlander I just noticed you are in Scotland,I have always want to see that place,thanks for sharing pictures it is beautiful there. Chic-n-farmer that pie looks so good and I am on a diet. I will have to show you a picture of my dog now.Her name is Tilley she is half boarder collie and half sheltie.Opa if the silkie duster works in your mind I may have to try it to,there are a lot of cobwebs in there that make me forget a lot of things,like what did I come in here for?

Back
Top Bottom