Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Opa

Opa-wan Chickenobi
12 Years
May 11, 2008
Howell Michigan
I removed myself from the Castle thread because trying to maintain the theme was becoming increasingly difficult. All of those th's being added to the words was resulting in my receiving a spit bath every time some spoke. All who participated in that thread have become very dear to me and I hope we can continue to visit on a less structured basis.

Every thread should have some ground rules and this one will as well. Since I encourage young people to join in our discussions remember to keep the topics appropriate for younger ears. Also since I am very shy and tend to embarrass easily let's not get into graphic descriptions of things that might be best considered too much information. Details of removing a body part or a lament about a body function not performing properly would best be discussed in a medical forum.

I want to talk about chickens but also about how your day went. Lets make this a social place where all can gather to share a smile. I hope all that have participated in my previous posts will join me here.

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hi Opa.
smile.png
Where's the coffee?

Bluemoon

Chelsea you know the coffee is always on and you know where the cups are kept. Well I must go back to the shop and she if I can't get the canvas backing on the tambor doors I'm working on.

Cool. You started a thread I can talk normal on. With this overbite, I look pretty ridiculous with all the th's!
big_smile.png

Good afternoon Opa. I am still at work, but trudging along. How is everyone?

Back
Top Bottom