Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
They rise up a whole lot, and then they sink down and become all chewy and crunchy.

To do peep jousting, put 2 peeps facing each other, and poke a toothpick in them. Put them on a plate in the microwave for 30 seconds (Time varies) and see who's toothpick pierces the other peep first!

I wondered when you first posted about peep jousting PK - now I know, it's even funnier!

Last edited:
Quote:
Happy jousting Sam.
smile.png

Quote:
Worked with a teacher once who dated a guy who was the Peeps rep and she got a lot of the post-holiday stale ones. We loved her at that school!

Evening to those of you that are here!
Sorry I missed you Maggie.
Well, went out to close up my birds for the night and give the Sumatras a little free range time, walked into the house through the door that opens into my garage and someone was going out one of my back doors as I came in! I guess some times I get a bit complacent living out here in the woods, but dadburn it this is my house-I should be able to leave my windows and doors wide open if I want!
somad.gif
rant.gif

Sheesh-changing time was bad enough + finding feather mites on my birds and dealing with that...tomorrow will be better(please God).
Anywhoo-sorry to complain and I hope you all had a great day despite the time change.
smile.png

smile.png
Well, call me a silly ol' geezer, but, i've always been kinda contrary to the idea of changing the time of day everytime i turn around. OK, so on a side note, can you put too much sauerkraut on a Rueben??? This is a poll, so, feel free to voice an opinion. I say NO!!!!!!!!!!
droolin.gif
cool.png

I made it back from the cities with my 2 lady friends safe and sound. I ain't kiddin' when i say thats a rough trip on an ol' geezer. BTW, i get rather silly when i'm dog-tired.
wink.png
Hope you all had a fun day,,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom