Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Opa the egg carving is wonderful,
Just dropped in to say HI!, will catch up soon,

Have a terrific day everyone.

Jena.

Opa your emu egg is stunning. Would never guess it was your 1st.
Cindi hope your DD had a great birthday.
Looks like it finally stopped raining. I believe they said it was 60 hours of rain.
th.gif
Luckily where we live is very sandy. Not everyone around here is so lucky.
Still waiting to hear if we are getting Sebbie eggs to put in our bator. Didn't have intentions of firing up the bator, but if someone is going to give us sebbie eggs how can I resist.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Good Morning!

My tongue is numb and the side of my mouth
sad.png
Good thing was no cavity
smile.png
The dentist is figuring the filling was becoming loose and when I flossed it caused the pain. So a new filling later, I am hoping I will good as new!
lol.png
I have already had probably 5 or so fillings replaced over the last few years. Found that the white fillings have a shelf life of about 15 years.

We should be getting 30 bantam chicks tomorrow in the mail
ya.gif
The following week, 25 meat chicks for the kids 4-H state poultry project.

Off to try and teach some school- the kids just keep saying I talk funny and I keep biting my tongue.

Opa- the emu egg is awesome! Thought of you while the dentist was drilling on my tooth.

Long day, got all the chicks hydrated as we took them from the shipping box. 26 are already with their owners and the rest tomorrow. Didn't remember to take a picture of all 90+ so I'm afraid you will just have to imagine it. I think the lack of sleep affected by memory or maybe forgetting things is just one more of the old people stuff that I have to get used to.

I think its a chore to get chicks from the incubator to the brooder,lol, I cant imagine 90!
Right now for the new chicks, I have seven out and at least another four pipping.
smile.png

Down side of today, I got my three peacock eggs and two were smashed. I am going to attempt to incubate the one egg but not getting my hopes way up.
hmm.png

caf.gif

The town siren just went off....thats the second time today. I dont know if its because of an accident or if there are grass fires. Its awful dry here right now.

funny story Opa... prob really off topic tho (sorry squirrel )
hide.gif

I just tickets for the NASCAR race in MI on the 13th of June....
lau.gif
the race I was going to buy tickets for

rant.gif
DH just allowed DD18 AND the son-in-law to get a shower right after DD13 did AFTER I said I was getting in after DD18!!!! Guess what now....no hot water
somad.gif
somad.gif
I SAID I WAS GETTING IN what part of that is confusing
he.gif
barnie.gif
DD18 even said "no honey Cindi is getting in there" then DH said "go ahead Eric".....WHY???? My mother called and I answered in the bedroom while I was getting clothes ready then only to come out and......well..now I have to wait. DH is such a butthead sometimes!
smack.gif
smack.gif
smack.gif
I will get him back for this one!!! Sorry I just needed to rant and didn't want to start a whole thread for it. DH is in soooooooo much trouble! If I'd have done that to him....
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom