Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Maybe this winter but by the next one for sure. Think I better log off and go buy a lottery ticket. It's up to a gazillion dollars. If I win it we can fly.

Scotland is a no-fly zone again, because of the volcano.
sad.png

I've got it! We all set up box fans to blow the ash on!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
As long as I can get out of here in July for my hols!

You know, winter might not be the best time to come considering the weather we had. You will have all those icebergs to navigate through and poor little Ranchie's tootsies will like little frozen chipolatas by the time you arrive.
smile.png

Oooh, my toes will be little bacon wrapped sausages? There are worse things in life! I can nibble them if I must!
big_smile.png

Uhmmmm, V.? I only have 10 toes, and they're bony. Don't know about that, maybe Opa has fatter tootsies?
lol.png

lol.png
This thread is always a good one to come back to!!! The things people talk about!!
big_smile.png

I did post on my update on the family section of BYC last night, couldnt remember if I posted here, by then I was running on fumes.
So now getting caught up on everything.
I had seven appointments yesterday and three more for this Thursday. No results yet, the doc will talk to me on my last appointment.
As I posted yesterday and still feel somewhat this way today, I feel like I was hit by a truck....and when you go to Mayo, I think they should just hand you a robe and check your vanity at the door!!!! Yeesh.
roll.png

Quote:
???

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/16494_chipolatas1.jpg

hide.gif

Looking at the picture has gotten me to wonderin'. Do highlanders only have eight toes? In Scotland when a wee bairn is born and the doctor counts up to eighteen does someone say "close enough"?

Mags I sure the the tests have been so tiring and you are right about how one is treated in a hospital. A few years ago I had a deep seated skin cancer on the side of my nose. I still haven't figured out why to operate on my head I had to wear a gown that put my butt on display to the whole world.

Oh Maggie, sometimes the tests are the worst part! Glad you survived the Mayo. (please say it was Hellman's........)

Opa? No comment!

Been a very odd couple of days here, but all is well. I am really putting a lot of though into decreasing the flock size - just too hard to keep up on the daily care. So, do I keep the ducks or not? They are by far the highest maintenance!

Back
Top Bottom