Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

thumbsup.gif

How, when, where, and to what degree. Also, affirm or deny.

Last edited by a moderator:
My granddaughter Morgan, who just turned 12 last week, started junior high school this week. She has been in parochial school and this year she is going to go to public school. The Lutheran school only goes through 8th grade and she would have to go the the public system for high school. Her parents were discussing which would be best; stay through 8th grade and transfer or transfer now. Then the junior high girls basket ball coach came and ask them to consider transferring now. His teams had played against Morgan is league play and he wanted her for his school team. He suggested that basket ball would be a great way for Morgan to assimilated into public school and not feel so much like the new kid since she knows most of the girls on the team.

Morgan was the least bit nervous about the change but her mother was a wreak. She dropped her at the school and cried as she drove away. Her baby is growing up so fast.

10233_morgan_school_start.jpg

You must be proud of your granddaughter, Opa!
clap.gif
That does make sense.

School is going well for me, except I forgot history was open book.
tongue.png
Now I highly doubt I'll be getting Ds. Ah, history, my one weakness. At least Hetalia remedies it a little.

Hello everybody
Just came back from York Beach Maine. I love that place. It is so beautiful, I would definitely reccomend it to anyone who is interested in coming to New England. The only problem is the water is so cold, but that is just New England for you!
Hillbillyhen, nice to see you on... nice coop you have there.
Opa, your granddaughter looks like a beautiful self assured young lady, you must be so proud.
Princess hope school is easy for you this year.

Big PK Project Alert!!

I'm going to save up enough money to buy myself an iPod Nano and some really good headphones by the end of the year!

Morgan is growing up to be a lovely young woman, you have every right to be proud Sam.

How exciting PK. How are you planning on raising the money? Eggs? Chores?

Back
Top Bottom