Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

droolin.gif
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TW480VC/A?mco=MTc0MzA2OTQ

Cute
color, great according to all the 5 and 4 star reviews, and a lot cheaper than all the others I was looking at. What's not to love?

10233_coffee_4.gif
Sitting here waiting on sunrise. I'm going to the Police and Firefighters Retiree Association picnic later today. It's been several years since I've attended one and I'm looking forward to seeing some of tghe people I used to work with. I'd be willing to bet that there is going to be a bunch of old people there.
gig.gif

What is annoying me a lot lately is the fact that many teens don't care about how loud their music is. Don't they know/care they're losing their hearing?!!? I know you want to block out other sounds, but don't turn it up to 120db! Invest in a good pair of noise-cancelers! In fact, when a person can hear their music coming from 15 feet away, I have to wonder why you're not deaf from the loudness of it, Mr/Miss.

Sorry, it's a bit of a touchy subject for me.

EE lover:) :

Quote:
alot of teens are not smart enough to know about this type of thing!

They should know this stuff! Why can't they put a notice like this on MP3 players or teach decibels in school? It's so lame, now I have a feeling many people will lose their hearing in a few years. How am I going to carry on a conversation with my peers if they can't even hear me?​

Quote:
alot of teens are not smart enough to know about this type of thing!

They should know this stuff! Why can't they put a notice like this on MP3 players or teach decibels in school? It's so lame, now I have a feeling many people will lose their hearing in a few years.

my brother as one of them. ETA:
roll.png

Last edited:
EE lover:) :

Quote:
They should know this stuff! Why can't they put a notice like this on MP3 players or teach decibels in school? It's so lame, now I have a feeling many people will lose their hearing in a few years.

my brother as one of them. ETA:
roll.png

barnie.gif
Noooooooo!

Back
Top Bottom