Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Trees are changing here too, but they are brownish. We had a hot, muggy, dry summer. I have a feeling this fall won't be pretty.
hit.gif
That's what usually happens when there's a drought. Personally I couldn't wait for summer to be over~for different reasons.

Those blackberries look wonderful!

frow.gif
everyone
smile.png

Hey folks-I don't normally do this, but I ask that those of you that pray to please say a prayer for my sister and niece-my brother in law was killed tragically in a car accident yesterday and the family is in tremendous shock.
Please pray for peace and strength for them.
Thanks-Sheila

Sheila, all of you are in my heart. Many thoughts of strength and healing headed that way. I am so sorry. Abrazos a todos.

Sheila, when my father could no longer lead the singing at his church, one of his greatest joys was greatest joys was greeting everyone as they arrived for morning service. When he passed three years ago I told my mother that he probably asked St Peter if he could wait at the gate to greet folks as they enter heaven. I'm sure my Dad has already welcomed your family. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Back
Top Bottom