Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Quote:
Holy Moly they are enormous! Gorgeous!

Congrats on the award Sam!
smile.png

There are several fields of black oil sunflowers near me and while only about 5' tall they were fully flowered a full month before mine had ever started to blossom. Several had stalks that are 1 1/2 inches across and about 12' tall so I was starting to wonder if they were going to flower. When the flower finally developed it was extremely rapid and now the flower/seed heads are about 16 inches across and becoming very heavy. They look so nice next to the coop that I will be planting them again next year.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am just reaching the end of a chaotic day, but the sun is finally shining in the UK and the tomatoes are ripening,

so I am having a good day and I have lots of work on for next week. Always a good thing these days.

I hope you are all having a great day and feeling well and happy.

Princess, How are you?
hugs.gif

I have been offline for a long time, and just got back yesterday really.

Sorry I thought my day was over and then I had a myriad of calls about work, busy busy again.

It is good to find you all here.

Lol.... well you could have bought a big yacht and sailed around the world?

Moved to America or Australia and started a chicken ranch or something more exotic.

anything to escape this miserable country ( having said that the last 2 days have been good)

Quote:
I'm good. My depression is being treated, I've found more things that I'm interested in, school is fine (Even Biology, because we're doing genetics now!), and I have a boyfriend!
wee.gif

Good to see you too, Highlander!

Quote:
I'm good. My depression is being treated, I've found more things that I'm interested in, school is fine (Even Biology, because we're doing genetics now!), and I have a boyfriend!
wee.gif

Boyfriend, that sound good and I am pleased you are getting the help you need, and genetics sounds very interesting. My son's friend is a geneticist. Very good job.

Quote:
wee.gif

Boyfriend, that sound good and I am pleased you are getting the help you need, and genetics sounds very interesting. My son's friend is a geneticist. Very good job.

Thank you! How's life with you?

Back
Top Bottom