Opa's place -Where an old rooster visits with friends

Glad it went well! Welcome back!

At least Granny got something of hers to treasure. It is sad to see her house go downhill after your brother's illness. It just sucks when you don't get the full appraised value of the home!

Like the new av Sam! Although I didn't realise cameras had the ability to take colour pics way back then!
tongue.png

If some folks have the ability to keep repeating their 27th birthday through the use of highland hocus pocus and others never age due to a picture in the closet, I thought maybe an avatar featuring a picture from 1985 might help take away some of the aches and pains.

If some folks have the ability to keep repeating their 27th birthday through the use of highland hocus pocus and others never age due to a picture in the closet, I thought maybe an avatar featuring a picture from 1985 might help take away some of the aches and pains.

You can just leave the picture in my closet outta this, thank you very much. And stay away from that closet altogether..... That's one door you don't want to open
big_smile.png

Nah, I think it's just wishful thinking. But don't tell anyone I said so!

Opa,as usual I'm late,but welcome back!
I'm glad the trip was quicker than expected and good luck on the sale of the house
And I'm not EVEN going to get into the highland hoo-doo or hidden pictures!
My mama only raised one fool and he lives in La.

Back
Top Bottom