Opinions on my website please!!

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
Would a few peeps please check out my website, now that it's done (I think)...??? Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I would really like honest critiques!! I've built one other website before, but that was for my boss and everything went through her approval. I only have myself to approve it, so some other opinions would be great!!

You can follow the link to the left, or... www.cloverleafpoultry.webs.com

Thanks!!

It would be nice to have a link to pictures or actual pictures of the specific breed on the same page as the listings of the hatching eggs.
I also (being old) had a little trouble reading the yellow on the green background.

Other than that the site looked fantastic!

It's a really good site
thumbsup.gif

and i agree about the pics of breeds

Last edited:
Ok, thanks!! I'll see if I can link one of the photos from the albums to each of the breed pages...

ETA: I did it, but now I'm thinking it looks kind of messy...let me know what you think, because it isn't what I think that counts, it's what people looking at my site think that counts!! thanks!
wink.png

Last edited:
I think your site looks great- a lot better than my own, but it sounds like you have experience. If it were me, I'd probably have bigger, easier to see pictures up on the breed pages- but I'm big on images. I really liked the history you put up on the faverolles page- I like how it highlights their key points and why they are an awesome bird to have, would it be possible to put that up on the bantams' page?. I think I would also make one page for the faverolles, one for the bantam ameraucanas, and one for each of the mixed layer, so each breed has it's own page. Are you planning on showing your birds? If you do, I'd definitely put up a section of show wins.

I also just wanted to let you know that google does free websites, with out the ads, but with a longer web address (for example, mine is http://sites.google.com/site/stromhavenfarms/). I was using the same host you are, but switched due to the ads (well, that, and their site went down the day after I signed on). I know it'd be a big move, but you might want to take a look at it.

Hope that was at least somewhat helpful.

Back
Top Bottom