Opinions on this Craigslist Coop please?

Ask away.. the only stupid question is the one not asked. All of us had to ask a question or two.
Oh I have a whole list of questions I'm going to be asking as I get closer to chick arrival day. I'm thinking of just starting a whole thread for my coop planning process, so I can get positive reinforcement or "oh my God what are you doing? don't do that!" responses lol.

Oh yeah for sure! This site and forum are a goldmine of chicken info. I've been lurking on here for months. I knew I'd get good feedback on this coop. And I did, in less than 5 minutes. A resounding response of "NO!" lol.

Its not that it can't work, it will need modifications. Lots of prefebed coops have been successfully used and modified. It just takes time and knowledge to do so.

Its not that it can't work, it will need modifications. Lots of prefebed coops have been successfully used and modified. It just takes time and knowledge to do so.

I agree, it's not the worst I've seen by far, but you will need to make some modifications to it, which makes the $700 a lot less appealing.

Consider looking for a used shed on CL and converting that into your coop.

This would likely be more bang for your buck!

Back
Top Bottom