ordered a mystery package and was wondering what breed of chicken this could be...

Agree. Though the second one is probably a Jersey Giant, as Cackle doesn't list Australorps on their site.
and I was thinking it doesn't look like an Australorp to me...not puffy enough and no green sheen to the feathers as far as I can tell in the pic.

from what i can see the soles look white not yellow making it an aussi

her feet look very light yellow, but not quite white and their feathers do have a greenish sheen....so idk, I hope australorp though!

We ordered a mystery package (meaning they could be any breed of any type of poultry) from cackle hatchery that was delivered June 4th making our chickies a little over 10 weeks old. with no list of what we got included, and being new to chickens we werent able to identify any of the chicks!! now that they're a little older I've figured out a couple but we got a like 8 of these chickens and we're very curious of what they are:

as chicks they looked had chipmunk coloration, very small, they are the tiniest of the chickens we have(at least we think theyre chickens! haha)

head shot. I think these are of different chickens but they look like the same breed to me. They have 4 toes.

and this is our other littlest chicken. all white with yellow feet . I think she has 4 toes as well.
I'd really appreciate any info so much since I'm really curious. we also split the package with our friend and need to figure out how to split them up!
The last one looks like a White Plymouth Rock I could be dead wrong though. The first two remind me of easter eggers OR Americana's, they're all going to be beautiful :)

Back
Top Bottom