ordered meds from First state vet supply

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
Ok so those that read my thread see that I am desperate for a cocci medicine. Anyway a wonderful BYC member posted this comany link.

I went and ordered a few things but because of my situation asked for and paid for express mail.

Well one of the men who works there called me he was SO MUCH HELP because the other stuff i ordered would not be arriving until next week and he saw that I needed the amprol right away he said "I will send it priority mail right now and the rest next week. I wont charge you till next week when I complete the order but I know you need this now so I will send it out seperatly.

He then said that it was silly for me to pay for all the other stuff to be express and took away that charge. He then told me of some things I could try till the AMPROL liquid arrives.

I can not believe how nice and thoughtful he was I am floored! so much so that I had to jump back on here and say so. now back to hand feeding the sich chicks that dont seem to want to eat on their own.

maybe the person seemed to own or at least run the company, I swear I would like to send him cookies or something. there are days that are so hard and then one person can be so kind and makes it all seem worth it ya know?

I'm happy you had a great experience with FSVS. Dr. Brown has been so generous in helping me over the last couple of years. He sent me the one antibiotic that knocked out my Zane's hock infection and pretty much saved his life. He's a good man.

I too, have experienced the exceptionally nice man Dr Peter Brown.
He helped me about 6 months ago, when my pullets came down with coryza and just called him yesterday regarding a duck ailment taht I can't find anybody to help me with.
Both times I have been in contact with him, I phoned and he is the one who picked up the phone.
Very nice, extremely knowledgeable, we are lucky we have a man like that available for help.

Petra

Back
Top Bottom