Ordered my tiny incubator, same model I had as a kid in the 60s

geoffric

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 21, 2013
I am so eggcited!

I got one of those tiny plastic incubators with no thermostat that have a little 7w light bulb and they look like a UFO. Its new, free shipping, with 6 fertile quail eggs, for only $23. I know these are marginal but when I was a kid i was hatching chicks 3 and 4 at a time as long as I kept this bator in an inside room with a constant air temperature (my basement.)

I will play with this, and end up getting a little giant later (available for $34 at my local TSC.)

I want to buy 3 eggs from someone here but I think I need more posts before I start looking.

w00t

Well the quail eggs first.

I am looking for 3 Pekin Ducks (I live in Pekin) or 3 - 4 reds, barred rock, or any good layer.

Another possibility would be 6 fancy bantams or tumbler pigeons.

At this point I'm pretty well up for anything, even some Cornish x but I would be eating these so no pet eggs please !

The fun of the hatch is what I am after now. I have yuppie friends in bloomington who want byc so I can place layers easily.

:
)

i have some hens that are laying good my roo is a black giant and the hens are golden laced wyandotte and light brahma, red star so they should be great layer let me know pm me your zip and i can tell you the shipping cost or if your local to me then if you wont you could pick them up thanks

Thanks bud I am 61554.

My local TSC has little Giant for only$ 34 I might get oen of those, more room better temp control with a therm, and can add a fan kit (but I think I could just use 50mm-70mm case fan kits from my computer parts storage bin.

how many egg you wont i can ship you 12 eggs for 18 that with sipping and i will put a few more eggs in

I dont need any for about a month or so bud, I'll let you know. I want to ge a lil giant set up and get temnp constant and check it out and test it for a cfew daYS and then ill let you kmnow, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom