Ordering a 1588, anyone dealt with this distributor??

I got my brinsea spot check and my egg candler from them. Everything was as described and it didn't take too long for them to get here. They didn't rip me off, so I was pleased
smile.png

I would check with GQF on pricing. I ordered from Double R and they were right in line with everyone else. I got the incubator, egg turner, and quail racks with free shipping for $176.00. GQG has a similiar deal but they throw in some eggs and shipping is free and its about $10.00 less than Double R.

I was just thinking about cutler supply also..I already have a new LG turner and I was going to use it with the 1588 and keep the LG for a hatcher. Thanks

I found Cutler Supply to be one of the cheapest. I think there was someone selling on ebay a couple of $ cheaper but their feedback scared me. I've purchased 2 of the 1588 bators from Cutler Supply. Shipping was very fast.

Why not buy it direct from Georgia Quail Farm $115.95 plus U get a free 12 volt auto supply included. I always buy direct when I can. Then if U have a problem U can "go to the head of the stream" with it! I doubt U will but just in case. Well this just me.
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom