Ordering chicks from Tractor Supply?

mamablair

Songster
Jul 27, 2019
Colorado
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered chicks from TSC vs other hatcheries. I know tractor supply has them alot cheaper, but is it worth the extra cost to order elsewhere? And if so which hatchery would you suggest? I'm looking for Jersey Giants specifically if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!

I meant having chicks shipped fr0m tractor supply as opposed to from other hatcheries. Sorry if that was unclear. I definitely would prefer to pick them up in person. I'm just looking for a back up plan since I want a specific breed.
I don't think TSC hatches chicks, they have them shipped in from hatcheries...
.....and I've never heard of them shipping out to purchasers.

If you have the option between receiving chick shipments from tractor supply or a hatchery definitely go with the hatchery.

But if you have the option to pick the chicks up from tractor supply where they are already safely alive there then I’d go with that option.

I also have not heard of tractor supply shipping chicks out to customers. But if that’s the case don’t do that.

If you have the option between receiving chick shipments from tractor supply or a hatchery definitely go with the hatchery.

But if you have the option to pick the chicks up from tractor supply where they are already safely alive there then I’d go with that option.

I also have not heard of tractor supply shipping chicks out to customers. But if that’s the case don’t do that.
Thank you. According to TSC website they ship chicks from Hoover hatchery. But I have never ordered chicks so this is all foreign territory to me.

Back
Top Bottom