Ordering from Holderread's and within driving distance to southern Al?

TLWR

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 10, 2010
southern AL
I'd like a male runner from Holderread's (penciled, blue or maybe white). Maybe 2, but since I only have 3 girls, I'm thinking 2 would not be a good idea. (2 boys would be so I don't have more quacking girls, my 3 can be loud enough as it is)
Can I raise just 1 duckling with the 3 girls around, or do I really need to have 2?

Either way - is there somebody that is within driving distance that is ordering from Holderread for this spring/summer? And I could tag on to that order to just get 1 (or 2)?
Or I could order if somebody else (or multiple somebody else) in driving distance wants some ducks (or whatever it takes to get an order shipped)?

Quote:
Just got to this post. I replied to your last comment further up the board. I said I would GIVE you a runner if you wanted it. I know I will end up with extras. I have ordered white and Emery penciled.
PLUUUUSSSSS!!! Now I have my incubator and I have Pekins, You know you cant raise a lone duckling..that would be way to sad and I could always give you the Pekin you always wanted...you know, as a packing peanut..never a good idea to raise a lone duckling hehehe

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom