Ordering from MPC - Do they notify you when they send the chicks?

Amy in Florida

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Myakka City, FL - Manatee Co.
Hi,

My chicks were suppose to ship today, but I never received an e-mail or phone call. I ordered them through MyPetChicken.com (MPC) Should I assume they have been shipped and might get here in the morning, or do you think they haven't shipped yet?

This is my 1st time ordering chickens, so I'm excited, anxious and worried. I've read some horror stories on the forum and I'm hoping that shipping goes o.k. for my little ones.

Thanks,

Amy

If you give them a call they are very nice.
My chicks shipped on the day they told me this was my 2nd year to order from them .Good luck

Thanks!
smile.png
Do you remember if they let you know when they actually shipped, or did they just tell you what day they will be shipping?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy,

They'll tell you the ship date when you submit the order but won't contact you again. They are nice and will gladly confirm that a shipment has gone out if you call/email them.

My MPC order included:
2 blue polish (turned out 1 black, 1 splash)
1 blue cochin (very VERY cute bird!!)
1 BR
1 australorp

All are healthy, happy, eating/pooping machines.

Yeah!
big_smile.png
If this is the case with my little girls, then they should be on their way and maybe I will get them tomorrow! Yes, I am very excited about them. Tomorrow is my birthday, so it would be wonderful to have them here safe and sound.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom