Ordering from MPC - Do they notify you when they send the chicks?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Amy in Florida, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Amy in Florida

Amy in Florida In the Brooder

Hi,

My chicks were suppose to ship today, but I never received an e-mail or phone call. I ordered them through MyPetChicken.com (MPC) Should I assume they have been shipped and might get here in the morning, or do you think they haven't shipped yet?

This is my 1st time ordering chickens, so I'm excited, anxious and worried. I've read some horror stories on the forum and I'm hoping that shipping goes o.k. for my little ones.

Thanks,

Amy

2. crzychicken

crzychicken Songster

Jun 24, 2008
    If you give them a call they are very nice.
    My chicks shipped on the day they told me this was my 2nd year to order from them .Good luck

3. Amy in Florida

Thanks! [​IMG] Do you remember if they let you know when they actually shipped, or did they just tell you what day they will be shipping?

Thanks,

Amy

4. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Amy,

They'll tell you the ship date when you submit the order but won't contact you again. They are nice and will gladly confirm that a shipment has gone out if you call/email them.

My MPC order included:
    2 blue polish (turned out 1 black, 1 splash)
    1 blue cochin (very VERY cute bird!!)
    1 BR
    1 australorp

All are healthy, happy, eating/pooping machines.

5. Amy in Florida

Yeah! [​IMG] If this is the case with my little girls, then they should be on their way and maybe I will get them tomorrow! Yes, I am very excited about them. Tomorrow is my birthday, so it would be wonderful to have them here safe and sound.

Thanks!

6. Amy in Florida

Yeah! They all got here safe and sound today! Thank you MyPetChicken for 8 beautiful babies!

7. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Congrats on the new babies! [​IMG]

I forgot to add that mine arrived the day after being shipped: Ohio to W. WA State in 24 hours... flawless.

8. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Quote:Flawless.....Except for the 15 extra!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: