Ordering Online - I think I made a mistake

I hope they all arrive soon! I know, it's so stressful waiting and not knowing what's going on. Are you able to call your distribution center to check if they're really still there? Mine weren't scanned the entire time so I had no idea where they were along the route until the post office called me. You could even check with your local post office to make sure they didn't arrive yet.
They literally just called my mom (I’m stuck at work). She’s going to get them now - fingers crossed all are well!

They are safe and sound!

Attachments

• ED5FBEEA-2DC0-4D7B-B5A1-ED1FC27390D4.jpeg
    ED5FBEEA-2DC0-4D7B-B5A1-ED1FC27390D4.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 5
Yay! I'm jealous of your goslings! I wanted some, but really have no room for more than the 3 ducks right now.
After losing a Welsh Harlequin to a fox, I wanted to get a couple of geese to hang out with my ducks and be a little more vigilant as my ducks… just aren’t. Of course, a dog attack makes the fox feel like no big deal.

I have to say, they defy logic. They are “bigger” than the ducklings but seem to weigh the same! It’s like they are all fluff and legs. They are a lot calmer about handling too. I’m excited to watch them grow.

They all shipped from TN on Tuesday afternoon, and I picked them up from the post office super early this morning! They ate all their grow gel and are all eating and drinking and looking great! I figured I was worrying over nothing and I know Metzer knows what they're doing, but I'm so relieved they're here. I will take some better pictures later once they've had some more time to settle in. :celebrate
View attachment 3160313
Aww they’re so cute! Im glad they arrived safely. I was also worried about the ducks being sent later in the week, so I’m glad that it doesn’t make much of a difference 😄 We’re anxiously awaiting an order of two Muscovy ducklings!

Back
Top Bottom