Orders for Silkie Eggs (PA) (some BYC members hatched lavenders)

shadowpaints - I have not heard from you on how many you want for next week. Let me know please..
sent you a pm also..

silverfilly- I can ship next week the whites. please get back to me as I have not heard and sent a pm.

I will have plenty of whites if anyone else is interested.
Also taking orders for the other colors. Thanks for your help cj

Last edited:
cj 5 of your beautiful silkie eggs you sent to me just hatched today under my silkie hen! They are absolutely beautiful & sooooo fluffy. I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded. (It may be tomorrow though.)

Two have exceptionally high vaults. My daughter calls them "Afros"
big_smile.png

I wish I could get some more right now, but I may have to wait a little while though.

Your eggs are wonderful.

Thanks so much again!! I love them.

I want a dozen white ones!!

I sent you two PM's (my page isn't showing that either 'went' out) so then I sent you an e-mail. Maybe all 3 of my messages will come through to you.
tongue.png

Signed,
Anxious!

Here are my two cjexotic babies from the b/b/s pen's eggs. I got a black and a splash. They're two weeks old now, and growing like little weeds. Love them dearly, thanks CJ!

7.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Last edited:
Just sent paypal for 1 doz whites, Thanks so much, will not be anything cuter than a brooder filled with silkies and polish..lol

Here are some pictures of CJ's Blue/Black/Splash eggs which hatched into these perfectly beautiful little chicks just a few days ago! Great hatching rate: 5 out of 7 hatched (paid for 6).
smile.png

One day old...
5525_dsc_0014.jpg

5525_dsc_0010.jpg

Three days old....Enjoying the Sunset.
5525_dsc_0087.jpg

img]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/5525_dsc_0093.jpg[/img]

My broody silkie, Henrietta, is the new "mom" who hatched them out for me.
love.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom