Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

I have muscovy ducks and can answer, yes, they are nice but they do kill of the plants in their area.

I am MUCH MUCH closer to Portland, so glad you mentioned that. I would certainly prefer that meet-up, now that I know about it! Thanks again.

Quote:
woot.gif
Looks great!! I can't wait!
ya.gif

wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
thumbsup.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Knock knock Hey Oregon peeps I have been given permission by yer Queen to invade THE OREGON thread. But since most of you seem to be spending most of yer time here on the swap thread. I am bringing it here too. You are being called out by some guy up in the WA thread. He really thinks that the Or peeps can do much better than they have been showing in the past. I mean just look at the numbers you have just over 1620+ posts Washington has 4400++ PAGES ! or near 45,000 yes FORTY FIVE THOUSAND posts. Now I know that there is no making up that but hey come on folks I know there must be more OR peeps and I know that there must be some very knowledgeable peeps in OR. I mean lets face it YOUR thread is soooo sllloooowww that several self proclaimed (in denial) OR peeps have jumped ship to the other side of the big creek and are actually hanging out with the WA peeps. Now I won't mention any names but some initials are Cloverleaf Farm, RustyHen. Don't get me wrong, in the WA thread we welcome all we even have peeps from Kansas (run toto run)! So what say you lets see some action from the OR thread. BTW I am originally from OR and while I would really like to see this thing WAKE UP !!!! Don't expect me to totally switch unless the WA peeps totally run me off.

Quote:
lau.gif
pop.gif

Heh, I'm a WA person following the OR THREAD
ep.gif
.....so what does THAT mean?
tongue2.gif

Means yer lost and nobody in OR to guide ya. You REALLY should check outthe WA thread. Just may not want to tell em ya know CR !!!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom