Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
lol.png
I have 6 more days of baking, 5 cheesecakes per day. Yep, I made those yesterday.

Quote:
lol.png
I have 6 more days of baking, 5 cheesecakes per day. Yep, I made those yesterday.

Are you making any that are not preordered? Do you make savory cheesecakes? I would love to try a savory one some time.

Quote:
lol.png

Are you making any that are not preordered? Do you make savory cheesecakes? I would love to try a savory one some time.

I was going to make savory ones but I didn't get around to it...and yes, I will have about 15-20 that are not preordered for sale
big_smile.png

I want to update my want list.
smile.png

- Maybe a dark brahma pullet (maybe around 10-14 weeks old if possible)
- Maybe an ameraucana or easter egger pullet (maybe around 10-14 weeks old if possible)
- Possibly some other pullet around 10-14 weeks old that catches my eye.
- Pumpkin marble cheesecake from ZooMummzy
- Honey (creamed) from Zanna

Was nice to meet NW, re roo and some others i not remembre tonight . I am right pasrt the sign in and safeluy across da room from dat nmean lady wiff da fav AM table
tongue2.gif
lokk froward to meeting more tomorow . ny ny

Quote:
There are chicken harness' like for taking your chicken for a walk in the park or something? I need those...how cool

I can bring a few harnesses to whomever wants them. $15.00 per harness with the leash included. They are not handmade, but the principal is the same.
Chicken Harness Training Here's a link to my page about the harnesses.

Thanks, are they made special for chickens? Or ones for dogs?

Last edited:
So my aunt has a sultan pullet that I'm bringing to the swap. My aunt's other chickens didn't like her and picked her head until it was bloody so we think she might be blind in one eye cuz it was swollen. It's better now but she twitches her head now, which might be because her top not flops to one side but we don't know. Does anyone want a special needs chicken? She needs someone who can give her a good life despite her disabilities. My aunt doesn't have time to give her the care she needs and deserves. Let me know if you want her, I'll be bringing her to the swap. She's very sweet.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom