Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
CR - does this mean Freon Bird didn't get sold at Stevenson and is mine? Mine mine mine??
tongue2.gif

Yep! It's in the back of my SUV....

Update:

K7Menagerie

Bringing
-Goat's Milk Soap (preorders are welcome, or just pick thru what I bring)
-Wire egg baskets (3)
-Bantam mille fleur and frizzled mille fleur cochin hatching eggs
-Bantam mottled cochin cockerel
-Bantam mille fleur cochin rooster

Wanting
-Cheesecake (Laura, just make one with a bunch of alcohol in it and I'm good - mmmm what about a Kahlua cheesecake....)
-Lemon blue cochins
-1-2 Bantam mottled cochin hens
-Ameraucana (EE ok too) hens
-English Bulldog

Have:

Yellow male parakeet as seen in video. He's about 3 now. No nest box, reduced lighting, and the pair will just not stop replicating! So I'm rehoming the boy and sticking to hamsters. LOL

If anyone wants it, bring a small box and I will go and pick it up and bring it back to the swap.

He (and the rest of the bird gang) is used to 3-4 hours of free flight time around our apartment every day. Eating Kaytee fortified seed diet with kaytee cockatiel sized pellets sprinkled on top. In vain, these birds don't want to be switched to a pellet based food but you are welcome to try.

Sorry Laura, need to add to my have list: A pet quality bantam blue Faverolle cockerel. About 5 months old. Super handsome, just have lots of other options now and won't be keeping him. He's filled out more since these pics were taken:

15879_lightblueboy.jpg
15879_blues.jpg

AND my son decided he wants to sell his Parlor Roller Pigeons...we have a mated pair that are 2 years old, and their 1 year old male offspring that lives separately from them.

Last edited:
Does anybody in the Portland area have laying hens for sale? I dont think I will be able to make it all the way down there with having back surgery last week and Im growing quite tired of the waiting game with my free loading ladies lol. I love them so they are my pets but the kids and I are the instant gratification type and we want eggs now hahaha. They will be very loved additions to our flock. We are wanting 4ish laying pullets/hens. I dont care about breed just as long as they are LF not bantams. We have a very diverse flock and really the kids like the EE's/mutts more than anything. Please PM me

Quote:
CR - does this mean Freon Bird didn't get sold at Stevenson and is mine? Mine mine mine??
tongue2.gif

Well I can't gaurntee (sp) but it did not sell and I did send it wiff ZOOMUMMZY. I did hear some rumor about cheese cake being held for randsom.
idunno.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Well I can't gaurntee (sp) but it did not sell and I did send it wiff ZOOMUMMZY. I did hear some rumor about cheese cake being held for randsom.
idunno.gif
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

I am just throwing this out there...does not need to go on list. I am not bringing anything unless requested.

I have
2 Muscovy hens, one is chocolate, one is lavender... they are just over a year old. I would love to keep them but have more hens than I need.
9, 8 week old Muscovy's, variety of colors. I am raising them for meat....however, I am willing to let go of some of them if anyone is interested.
1 white, goose, Sebbie--maybe crossed with Toulouse, very pretty, wonderful disposition... over a year old. Have three of them- I only need 1 or 2..ugh !!
several laying ducks, golden 300's and second generation 300's, great layers... can part with a few.
Duck eggs for eating, I have several dozen..lol
Several laying hens of different breeds that are almost 2 years old, still laying well.
and of course, roosters, RIR and are about 20 weeks old

I also have, fresh frozen broilers, average 4lbs each. Whole, half, or cut up whole.

Please pm me if interested. I do have pics of everything and all of my birds free range.

Thanks, Alexis & Laura (and everyone!), for all this hard work! All of my stuff will be on my table; it's just that OregonBlues & I had decided to share a space, and both of us seem to be multiplying the number of items we're bringing! So we have two tables - is that verboten? Even if we snag a corner on an aisle? I'll be there before 8:30, in any case, and I'm sure we can work out something... I'm just one of those folks who really likes to have as many details figured out ahead as possible, because of Murphy's Law!
lol.png
Also, trying to be very upfront about what I'm/we're bringing, so no one feels "surprised". There'll be plenty of those on the day of, in any case!
roll.png

I downloaded the jpg and printed it - it's very helpful - thanks!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom