OREGON:I need 2 Americana chicks or pullets

Quote:
are you really willing to do that!?!?!
hugs.gif
Oh, my. I need to get the info then, and see where they are. I will figure that out!!!
yippiechickie.gif

I'll try and get it figured out tomorrow, and see if they will have them when you are down there, and where they are located. oh, my goodness....this would be sweet if it worked out. I am so happy to have joined this chicken obsessed group!!! (that includes me obviously)
ya.gif

PS: That is so funny about the biting thing! I have decided that since I enjoy blogging that I need to record funny things that the kids say so that I won't forget them. I love posting things there, and it is so nice to hear when someone enjoys them!!!

Last edited:
I am absolutely willing to! I think it would be fun.
smile.png

Find out the details and let me know, and I'll figure out when exactly we'll be heading south. We're actually pretty flexible, I think. DH has work to do down there, but I don't think it matters much when this week he does it. I'm just going to keep him company.
wink.png

OT: I have lots and lots of conversations written down from when they were little. Our memories are so imperfect, and their thoughts and words are so precious. Now I hear things like: "Hey mom, I think I'm going to Africa for a few months!" from 18yo DD.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, I have contacted her, and hers are 8 months old. I am worried though about putting them in with the little ones (even the bigger little ones!) I have 8 week olds, and as you know day olds....

She said she would keep them for me until mine got older...do you think I should do that!?!

Chamelle has offered to pick me up some day olds when she goes to Grants Pass. I don't know what the better option would be for the chickens I currently have...

HELP!?

Quote:
you have three americauna pullets!!!!!!! really???:Dwhat do you want for them!?!?!

you live in Eugene, in the city?

oh, my goodness...this is exciting!! you are much closer than my other options! (and the ages are better too!!!

I can't wait to hear from you! I sent you a PM.
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom