Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

ya.gif
so I just got off the phone with a friend of mine down the road who grows more tomatoes than you could believe and she said that she'll sell some of her extra plants to me for the swap. They're about 6"? tall and super healthy. She actually sells to some of the high end restaurants in Portland and around the area. Anyway she's asking 5$ if anyone is interested. I'll post some of the varieties and if you think it's worth it let me know tonight or by midmorning tomorrow as I'm going to pick them up from her tomorrow.

Quote:
Might very well be worth your time to do so!

I only have like 40 tomato total to sell. Since mine are growin in miracle grow potting mix and are just ed hume seeds, I was thinking just $2 each.

big_smile.png
ok so I'm going to see her tomorrow and I just though it would be better to publish the list on my website so you could see what there is. Now that being said, everything on that list was planted but didn't necessarily make it to production.
hmm.png
But if there's something that strikes your fancy let me know and she'll have something similar if it's not the EXACT same one. She's got some really cool early varieties. Its a doozy FYI!
Check it out
droolin.gif

http://ayeupchuck.weebly.com/tomato-list.html

And the grand total is...

2-3 Mara Des Bois from AyeUpChuck for $5 each....$15

1 pot of tomatoes from chkgnt for $5 each.............$5

1 Trio of Bobwhites from DuckyDowns for $13........$13

Did I forget anything I asked for? Does anyone want turkey hatching eggs? I am selling the Oregon Grey, 6 eggs for $15. If I could find the Midget eggs, I'd sell them too!

Does anyone have any California Valley Quail for sale?

Or Silver Dorkings? Or swan eggs, emu eggs, I'm sure there are more...

A restraint jacket... for me. It's a good thing I can't go to the swap and I have chicken buddies who have enough self control to go for me.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom