Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

OK...NOW this is my last update!!
big_smile.png

Getting:
1 - Cinnamon Boysenberry jam from CathyM
1 - Creamed Honey from Zanna
2 - bags of Chook Chow from Daze333
2 - LF Lavendar Ameraucana pullets from Cloverleaf
2 - Barred Rock pullets(?) chicks from ZooMummzy (Vanessa & Veronica)
3 - Blue Marans pullets(?) chicks - clean legged - from AyeUpChuck (got these cuties last night!!)

Want:
Buff Sussex

Have:
Possibly a few 5 week old BBS Rock roos. (hatched from eggs from Halo)

OK, everyone.......I had the great pleasure of going to AyeUpChuck's place to pick up my little blue Marans, and I have to say she has a perfect place for that camp-out sleepover everyone is talking about! And she's pretty darned nice herself.
lol.png

Quote:
Hoping Daze333 sees this. She's got some pretty LF cochin chicks.

Julie

I have sold my only confirmed blue cochin cockerel. I do have a black with some brown lacing on wings and a black frizzle cockerel.
Thanks for the reminder though!

I just remembered I do have a beautiful blue barred lf cochin cockerel, but he is like 4 months old. Very fluffy and nice looking. From SQ stock. Any interest Happystaffs? For your "friend"?
20164_copy_of_duck_eggs_057.jpg

Last edited:
I think this is the final update....maybe....

K7 Menagerie -

Getting:
Cloverleaf - 2 Salmon Fav LF Pullets
Silkiechicken - Tomato starts
Tallyho - A breeding pair or trio of Mille Fleur Cochins
Illia - 2 Tolbunt Polish X BCM hens
Zoomummzy - Babette & Nuria
Daze333 - LF splash & blue barred cochin hens, 1 dozen LF cochin hatching eggs, 3 splash marans pullets, 2 Chook Chow
Seabreeze - 1 cochin/silkie roo
Jbear - 1 MFC roo
Andalusn - 1 Brabanter hen
Chkgnt - Tomatoes
Ayeupchuck - 1 pack Walla Wallas, 1 pack red lettuce

Bringing:
For Daze333 - Mille fleur cochins trio, black lf cochin hen, 1 apple red rooster soap, 1 lilac horse soap
For Hokankai - 1 dozen MFC hatching eggs
For Silkiechicken - 6 watermelon soaps, 2 vanilla soaps "rectangular"
For Zoomummzy - Spring mountain mint, gardenia, lilac and lemongrass and sage soaps
For Seabreeze - Celtic knot, kokapelli, hand, gecko, bear, horse, rooster soaps, 3 sets of each soap, scents are Baby Sweetheart Roses, Cucumber, Gardenia, Lemongrass Sage, Lilac, Orange Blossom, Watermelon, Huckleberry Honey
For Ayeupchuck - 1 horse, 3 moon, - lemongrass and sage 3 rooster and 3 tree spirit soaps - green tea and bamboo
For Dancinghen - 12 celtic knot soaps (half round, half square) 2 each in 6 scents. I would like 2 Baby Sweetheart Roses in a shade of pink; 2 Gardenia in a nice white; 2 Green Tea and Bamboo in a shade of green; 2 Lilac in a shade of light purple; 2 Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in a creamy light yellow; and 2 Vanilla Cream in a creamy off white color.
For Newtochick - 6 Lavender soaps in the Celestial Moon, and 2 Lilac one in C. Moon and one in star, and 1 Warm Vanilla Sugar in Star

Bringing and Available:
5 Mille Fleur Cochin chicks (hatched on 3/15, will be 5 weeks at the swap, 1st choice to Sakchickens, 2nd to Zoomummzy)
4 Mille Fleur Cochin chicks (hatched on 4/13, will be 1-1/2 weeks at the swap, 2 black 2 yellow right now, 1st choice to DancingHen)
1 Mille Fleur/Black Cochin chick (hatched on 3/15)
Bantam Cochins - Mille Fleur Cockerel/Black and white pullet, Breeding pair, will be 12 weeks old at the swap
Mille Fleur Cockerel
Misc. Chicks (I ordered 25 of the Meyer Hatchery All Pullet Rainbow Pack - hatch date 3/23, so far looks like white rock, welsummer, blue andalusian

Wondering if anyone from NW WA would like to carpool to the swap? My sister in law lives near the Tacoma Narrows bridge. She hasn't signed up on BYC yet so I'm posting for her. We had an awesome time at the show last week and she's really looking forward to the swap (as am I).

PM me with any interest.

Thank you,

Julie

Quote:
I would happily add another person to the van, but Celiandy and I are already carpooling and the back will be jam packed with birds, so she would have to ride on the roof or something. te he Sorry!

I just want to post that I will be in a tan/brown van and hopefully will hang a posterboard with my and Celiandy's byc names on the car. I hope to be there by 10:30 traffic providing.

Disclaimer; I try to sex the chicks and ducklings to the best of my ability. If you do not agree or do not want what you reserved when you see it, that is fine. I am agreeable most of the time.
lau.gif

My cell if anyone is trying to find me; 360-808-0481.
Sherry

Final update coming soon.....

Quote:
Oooh.. Jacques is really handsome!!
droolin.gif
love.gif

How loud is he? Or has he crowed yet?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom